|===Tested for safety and comfort===
This Hi-visibility safety clothing meets standards in Australian / New Zealand. The products are independently tested and certified which is durable and comfortable and provides you with safety at work.
Size Chart – How to measure it yourself:?
- Step one: put your shirt on a flat table
- Step two: measure 1/2 chest from armpit to armpit
- Step three: measure body length from collar to the bottom of the shirt
- Step four: meansure other parts if necessary and then Refer to our size chart and allow 1-2cm variation for maximum comfort
Note:?Please choose the size carefully. If you chose the wrong size, the additional costs apply for return or exchange.
Return / exchange Policy:
- Any refund request must be supported by a proven defect.
- Please note that the items have been tested to meet high standard by the professional laboratories. The items comply with Australian Standard AS/NZS 4602, 1906 & 4399. However, if there is a proven defect, the refund will be issued.
- Please help reduce the admin cost, For any return/exchange, 15% re-stocking fee plus postage on both ends apply. Please kindly ensure that the sizes, colors, quantity, delivery address, etc are all correct before making payment.
- The return / exchange products must be in unworn condition in re-sell condition (must include all tags and packings).
- Products after logo embroidery don?t qualify for return/exchange.
Logo Embroidery – customerCare message:
- 1st?time order? If you haven?t?tried?the?shirts?before, highly recommend to purchase one as a sample. It?s also important?to check the size chart to get the right sizes?to achieve the best comfort?because?the sizes are different in different brands in the market.
- The logo?digitising setup will be completed?in around 24-48 working hours?according to your artwork?and an image will be emailed to you?so that you can see how it looks?like?on the?color-sheet.?Most of our clients are happy to go ahead after they?viewed?the?design image. However, if you need one sample shirt with logo, the embroidery cost is additional?$25 plus postage and gst?to?cover?the?machine?startup cost.
- If you have an existing shirt with your business logo, please do email us a photo so that we could do our best to make it the same. For the?1st time customers,?due to the time-consuming for the logo digitising, please?advise in writing for your?logo?requirements, such as color, height, width, font, stitches, etc. If you don?t have the detailed info, our factory will make effort to design the logo according to the common practice with reference to your photo or text. However, additional fees will apply if you need to make?a few?changes afterwards or if our factory has to ring you?to discuss the logo again. The fees will be based on working hours which is minimum of $20-40 for each half an hour according to the complexity.?In an extreme case that the budget significantly exceeded the cost due to the complexity, we will discuss with you in advance or refund you to cancel the order if agreement cannot be reached.
Logo summary for your reference:
*Logo location: LHS for your business logo, front chest above the pocket.
*Logo production: Embroidery by stitches, permanent on shirts.
*Production timeframe: 1-10 working days after logo approval depending on the complexity and quantity. The factory will email you an estimated completion date. Please allow extra 1-2 days just in case of any delay.