How much ? – free embroidery package. Just one price for shirts including your business logo, no extra costs.
- Embroidery only on your own garments: please contact us for a quote.
Lowest price Guaranteed:
How to order? – Simple process:
- Order online at the website : workwearlink.com.au
- By sms: 0403 029911.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org to advise your logo requirements.
- Simply advise the text you want to embroider on the shirts, such as “xxx construction”. Or attach your existing logo artwork in any format, if you have one.
- You will receive the order confirmation email in 24-48 hours; or a friendly staff will contact you on the same day when we need more information from you.
Logo Embroidery – most Popular
Embroidery is the process whereby a design or logo can actually be stitched onto a range of garments. It is immediately eye-catching, colourful and multidimensional. It adds impact and durability to your branding processes; attractively enhancing cotton drill HiVis shirts, coats and jackets, caps, towels, bags and other items.
It is natural and permanent, more durable than digital printed items. It is an colourful, visible and affordable option for any garments, especially for Cotton drill HiVis shirts for a team of people to represent your company.
Workwearlink will email a real size sample design image for you to check out before we embroider the logo on your garments.
Digital Transfers / HD Printing / Screen Printing – Popular
The digital images are embedded into the actual fabric through heat and pressure. The process permits high resolution, finely detailed, photographic images or clear, distinctive lettering to embellish and simultaneously promote your organisation. Particularly with the most current technology, the result is exceeding the expectations.
Workwearlink will email a real size sample design image for you to check out before we print the logo on your garments.