Superior Fabric – 20 years manufacturing experience for Hi vis Shirts:
- Best quality Guaranteed: If found any shirt in the market which has a better quality with better fabric, we refund you 100%.
- Best price Guaranteed: If found any shirt (same quality and same fabric) with cheaper price, we will match it or beat it.
- 100% Pre-shrunk cool-dry Cotton Drill fabric; Having two options:150gsm or 190gsm. 150gsm is slightly lighter and thinner and 190gsm is slightly heavier and thicker. Generally speaking the difference is not very obvious for daily use.
- Premium knit fabric – superior fit and comfort
- Moisture release and breathability technology – cool & fresh
- Tough fabric for hard working tradies.
*** Everything is negotiable, please contact us for a quote for bulk order.
===Tested for safety and comfort===
This Hi-visibility safety clothing meets AS/NZS4602.1, 1906.4, 4399:1996 standards in Australian / New Zealand. The products are independently tested and certified which is durable and comfortable and provides you with safety at work.
- Brand new with tag
- Premium 100% Cotton Drill Fabric (155gsm / 190gsm)
- Premium CR / 3M Scotchlite reflective tape
- Conforms to AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 & 1906.4.2010
- UPF rating 50+; comply with AS/NZS 4399:1996
- Class D&N, Day & Night use safety wear
- Underarm Vents, 100% cotton mesh ventilation
- Back Horizontal Vent (155gsm only), 100% cotton mesh ventilation
- Long sleeves (designed for easy cut to make it short sleeves)
- Two flap pockets – button closure with pen division
- Stylish Pocket on left arm.
Size Chart – How to measure it yourself:
- Step one: put your shirt flatly on a smooth table
- Step two: measure 1/2 chest from armpit to armpit
- Step three: measure body length from collar to the bottom of the shirt
- Step four: measure other parts if necessary and then Refer to our size chart and allow 1-2 cm variation for maximum comfort
Note: Please choose the size carefully. If you chose the wrong size, the additional costs apply for return or exchange.
Return / exchange Policy:
- Any refund request must be supported by a proven defect.
- Please note that the items have been tested to meet high standard by the professional laboratories. The items comply with Australian Standard AS/NZS 4602, 1906 & 4399. However, if there is a proven defect, the refund will be issued.
- Please help reduce the admin cost, For any return/exchange, 15% re-stocking fee plus postage on both ends apply. Please kindly ensure that the sizes, colors, quantity, delivery address, etc are all correct before making payment.
- The return / exchange products must be in unworn condition in re-sell condition (must include all tags and packings).
- Products after logo embroidery don’t qualify for return/exchange.